Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Know About Dr. Robert Selkin

I recently had Lasik surgery performed by Dr. Robert Selkin. Originally I was skeptical of the procedure and wanted to be very selective in the physician who performed it. After meeting with Dr. Selkin, I agreed to have the procedure. I now see better than I have ever seen and can now wake up in the morning and see my alarm clock. Dr. Selkin and his staff have been wonderful through this experience and are true professionals. The procedure itself isn't really fun but the results I've gotten and the treatment by Dr. Selkin and his staff has been wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Selkin to anyone considering Lasik."Sean C

"I have worn glasses since the age of five, so the one thing I have always wanted to change about me was not my height, weight, or complexion, but my vision. I have known for years that I was a candidate for Lasik, but the $4000 cost ruled it out. Selkin gave me the affordable alternative I have been looking for. For well under half of the cost of other procedures, I not only had my vision corrected, but also cured the dry eyes associated with fibromyalgia through a simple tear duct procedure done at the same time as my Lasik. I am forever grateful to Selkin Laser Center for making all this possible for me."
Amy G
"Having the Lasik eye surgery has been like a dream come true. When I first realized that I could read without glasses I couldn't keep from crying. I am just so thankful for what Dr. Selkin has done for me. Everyone was so nice and supportive through it all."Tammy H

"My experience with the Selkin Laser Center was wonderful. The doctors and aides were all very helpful and nice. Dr. Selkin did a wonderful job; he talked me through the surgery and made me feel comfortable. I went into surgery with 20/1000 and came out with 20/20. I couldn't be any happier."Thanks,Levi Jennings- LaborerLimestone, TN
http://selkinlasercenter.com/content/Specialized_Techniques.asp

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you tell us about experience of Dr. Robert Selkin